Sunday, September 4, 2016

Fall is around the corner






And it has me feeling like





via GIPHY

I love the mildly cool weather, wearing sweaters, drinking hot chai (not going to lie though, I drink it year around and crank up the A/C), and the changing colors in all the foliage.

For those of you who have visited my Etsy Shop or have liked my Facebook Page, you'll know that I am just beginning to get it off the ground.  I am working on managing my time better (more to come on that in a future post).  Little by little I am building my inventory.  Crafting allows me to focus on one task and nothing else.  It's the perfect stress reliever for me and I end up with something beautiful in the end.  It is very fulfilling and relaxing.  That's why I was so excited when I stumbled upon some nice canvases for a great deal and can't wait to see what I come up with.  I'm also finishing up embellishing some wooden letters I have painted for one of my favorite holidays. Be on the look out because they will make an appearance in my shop very soon!



Next on the agenda is planning for my son's 1st birthday.  I love hammering out the details and seeing the theme of choice come to life, but the day of execution is always a little stressful!  I'll be sure to capture the moments and let you know how it turns out.  I went with an outer space + Mickey Mouse theme.  I always make it harder than it needs to be!

In the meantime, I'd like to know what crafty things you like to do.  I'm always looking to learn new techniques and gather inspiration.

Peace, Love, & Crafty Stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment